There are 100 unique workouts in total and each one is designed to help you transform your body.
Every morning, Jericho will lead you through a 20- to 30-minute workout that can help you rev up your metabolism, burn fat all day, and build your best body ever.
Check out this move from Morning Meltdown 100 that targets your glutes and legs.
Pro tip: Remember — there are TWO Morning Meltdown 100 modifiers, so go at your own pace!
How to Do the Sumo Hinge
1. Bend your knees and pick up your weight with both hands.
2. Place your feet in a “sumo position” — feet are nice and wide, toes pointing out.
3. Make sure your shoulders are back and down; squeeze your core.
4. Tip your upper body forward at the waist about 45 degrees, with the dumbbell hanging straight down. Stop when the weight is about mid-shin.
5. Then, drive through the heels and squeeze your glutes as you return to a standing position.
Watch Jericho demonstrate this move step by step:
View this post on Instagram